• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vs. Samus?

SilentFox12345

Smash Cadet
Any tips on Samus? Because she never dies of the left and right, I would assume that my game is going to be filled w/ uair, utilt, and uthrow. But ya know, just to throw the question out there.

And yeah, since there's no way Samus is gonna come to lil ol' Boozer, what's the best approach?

And there's Samus's cc. Man how I hate that so much. Any tips in this department?

Marty

Smash Apprentice
Don't be completely adversed to using D-Smash occasionally on a CC abuser. Really that should go without saying, but if you catch them with that **** once, watch how hesitant they are in future.

On approach, heh, it's always difficult. It's the price (albeit a HUGE one) you pay for playing Bowser. I always try rolling to cover large distances, Up+Bing (with appropriate mix-ups otherwise) out of the end of one if they get any smart ideas.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Any tips on Samus? Because she never dies of the left and right, I would assume that my game is going to be filled w/ uair, utilt, and uthrow. But ya know, just to throw the question out there.

And yeah, since there's no way Samus is gonna come to lil ol' Boozer, what's the best approach?

And there's Samus's cc. Man how I hate that so much. Any tips in this department?
This battle goes in Bowzers favor just cause he can kill Samus so easy with utilt and all his up attacks!!!
He is has teh fire that is teh best projectile!11!!!

Here are some good matches mate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705YL5_wkDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=022M_8SMw7Q&mode=related&search=

Redragon

Arash

Smash Lord
i guess the best advice i could offer is don't let samus breathe... lol

seriously, as long as bowser keeps control of the match, it's actually not as lopsided as it seems. but as soon as bowser gets hit away and samus starts shooting stuff at you, that's where your mega-man skills come in handy:)

also, don't waste your time edgeguarding, a good samus will always come back from under the ledge, so you're better off just using fire from a safe distance so she takes additional damage

Top Bottom