• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Reflex/Kismet/Mc Pe/Cam/Billy

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Just a couple of pointers about Pikachu(since it's prolly the only MU i know really well):
Tjolt has quite the cooldown, so if he uses it at SV platform range or closer, you will always be able to punish it with Fair, which sometimes can lead into early kills. I saw Cam use his Tjolt from fairly close a couple of times, but you didn't punish that. When he's on the ledge i wouldn't attempt the punish, since he can easely QA back to the ledge.
Some pikas(like Cam did) sometimes approach with QAC to get the Uair combos started, if you see one try that, just use a move that hits all around you(like Usmash for example) to get him off of you, since QA increases Pika's hurtbox inmensly.
Not really much i can say about your playstyle, it looks really solid and you should be able to play legitly, gotta love that attempted nanerlock game 1.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I watched match 1 and 2 vs Billy, and you were losing (probably because it was friendlies) so many oportunities to rack up damage after you hit him with naners just because you tried to do longer locks everysingle time. So instead of always look for another naner hit after the first one, you should just grab him and get that secure damage.

Top Bottom