• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs. Falco

RedrappeR

Smash Journeyman
The blaster is annoying as ****. The shine a little less annoying. Anyone have any good approach strategies?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
At the beginning of each stock, play defensively. Force them to come over to you. Once they come near you, play agressively, making sure they do not get away. They should never be farther than a third of FD.
For defensive play, I suggest camping on the ledge. Try to tempt them to come to you.
Remember, once they come in range, follow them all around....DO NOT let them get away.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Sonic's air game is essential here. Don't waste time trying to charge a spin dash, he can stop you dead with lasers. Get overhead with whatever move you like and try to force him upwards. Just watch out, because Sonic's priority issues are as annoying as ever.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I onnly play against bots usualy,but Ivl9 Marth wasn't very hard to me....

For Falco,I agree with everything said get close and don't let him get away. His Blaster is a pain but it's also slower so It's not impossible to get to him.

Top Bottom