• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vs DDD

ChozoAce

Smash Cadet
my bro picks ddd but i played him for so long he sees everything coming! my RAR, punch fake into an ftilt my b foward and he constantly backkicks me during my recovery!!! i literally cant find ANYTHING on fighting DDD

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
try using a character like Pikmin and take advantage of this long range attacks, DDD's attacks are short range so u should have the upper hand. Keep ur distance while battling DDD.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
mix up your game.

try dashing at him and then doing a counter (it should throw him off and get him hit by the counter).

spot dodge allot and try to shield grab into a u throw up b

other than that you could try facing other ddds until you get the hang of fightin em.

Oh XalchemistX your location is frikin funny man I lmao

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Something hard about playing siblings is that you play against them ALL THE TIME, and they really get a good handle on how you think. When I play against my brother, I lose perhaps 90% of the time. And yet, when playing against strangers, I tend to do much better.

It'd probably help to throw in a few random things into your game. Don't fight him the same way as you used to. Get in some training with other people while he's not around.

Goofiestbee

Smash Rookie
Well, as a fellow Ike player..i've tended to just try to keep my spacing more.
A good thing is to know the range of your moves, how far they reach, and get your timing down right.
Stay clear of the edge because a few backairs will totally blow your recovery.
Shield grab, Fairs, Bairs are good, also throw some counters in to mess him up.
and just like the others said, mix up your game.

Top Bottom