• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote for Professor Hector and Vector in Smash Bros!

1FC0

Smash Lord
Their moveset could be that they use attacks to defend themselves and damage the opponent and they could be clones like Pit and Edgy Pit which means that I would have 2 new secundaries for the price of one if I am going to secundary them since you only need to learn one of them to play them both well!

Why Hector should be in Smash Bros.
Because he is the main character of the Robot series in literary every game that the series has! How come he is not in Smash Bros yet even though he is so important for the Robot series which has a playable character in both Smash 4 and SSBB! Even Pokemon finally got their most common main character in and he was the main character in less than half of the games of the series!

Vote Hector and maybe Vector too since he should be a clone I want to play 2 characters for the practice of 1!

Last edited:
Top Bottom