• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP8bitPyro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TPPyro
I was recently playing Mario Kart Wii (don't have enough money to buy Mario cart 7/8 or a wiiu for that matter) and I remember Mii's have voices even though they did have limited lines do you think they will implement this in the new smash game for them?

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
from what i can remember, their voices in anything are kind of embarrassing and awkward. especially mario kart wii.
im really worried to see what they sound like in smash bros, because if its bad,
i'd rather them just be voice-less.
:4mii:

TP8bitPyro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TPPyro
from what i can remember, their voices in anything are kind of embarrassing and awkward. especially mario kart wii.
im really worried to see what they sound like in smash bros, because if its bad,
i'd rather them just be voice-less.
:4mii:
well if they do I hope they make it decent

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
They will probably make them customizeable.. maybe even letting you pitch them a bit like tomodachi life lets you.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
preparing for every Mii Fighter to have either the deepest or highest possible pitch
I just cringed... Okay yeah maybe this isn't the best idea. Maybe you can pick out of a group of 4-6 options in total?

DarkspineHero228

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarkspineHero228
3DS FC
4639-9938-5875
Eh, I don't know. I rather just have no voices at all. Adjustable pitches would just get annoying due to people liking it at the highest/lowest points and recordable voices would just be a disaster.

jigglover

Smash Lord
They will probably make them customizeable.. maybe even letting you pitch them a bit like tomodachi life lets you.
This was exactly what I thought was going to happen. I assumed that when you sent your Mii onto your Smash Bros. game it would give you options like Mii Gunner, Brawler or [insert one IDR] or their voice pitch etc..

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Silence works, lets players use their imaginations for how each separate mii would sound.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm actually hoping they'll be mainly mute. I like the Miis being included and all, but I know they don't exactly have the greatest voices. Especially in Mario Kart 7 & 8. If they had to have a voice, I'd even go for the rather robotic voices from Tomodachi Life even if of course I doubt they'd make the voices customizable on the same level as Tomodachi Life.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
How about a more mature voice than their ridiculous childish horrible voices as heard in Mario Kart 7.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm personally hoping for Tomodachi voices. The people worried that everyone will just choose the most grating options, remember that they're not in With Anyone mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom