• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Smash Tournaments

player1lan

Smash Rookie
We're a Lan Center in Lynchburg, VA and we're hoping to promote and establish a monthly/quarterly Smash Bros. tournament. We have a local tournament this Sunday the 20th, but we haven't been able to find the Smash participants, besides a few people (including Savedge) which some of you may know. Our next big Smash Tournament we would like to open to anyone and everyone wanting to attend, will be on June 17th. Prize money TBD, really depends on prepaid and signed competitors. Please feel free to contact us at owner@playerone-lc.com

Our website isn't as up to date as the forums so please post your questions and interests there also. I hope to establish and make this a growing and consistent event.

Thank you,

William Gonzales
Owner Player 1 LAN Center LLC
www.playerone-lc.com
owner@playerone-lc.com

kirbstir

Smash Lord
That isn't a very good date; that falls on a day set for Pound 2, which is going to be held in MD, and will definitely attract national competition

hova

Smash Champion
yeah come to *pound* 2, give me a free t shirt and i'll make sure everyone shows up to ur next event

no one is showing up at ur place june 17 tho, bad timing

player1lan

Smash Rookie
Great this is the kind of feedback i'm looking for. The dates aren't official and can be moved around as far out as necessary to pull the right crowd. What I see I need to do now is to make sure I throw a competition around the time nothing is going on. :)

And I'll take you up on that T-Shirt Hova, I have some questions about Pound 2, going to the event will give me a better idea of how Smash events are run. Gimme an email or post here how to contact you.

Thx again

hova

Smash Champion
i don't check the boards much anymore, you're better off PMing kirbstir, plairnkk or g-regulate for info about the local smash scene

Top Bottom