• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager's "double pocket" glitch

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya
Okay don't epect it to be something viable, it's not something that allow you to pocket an item twice :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZRLxGPTQpQ

If two villager pocket an item at the exact same moment (with probably a specific distance between them), the pocket animation is going to be super long and kinda glitchy. (the Ness-like villager is supposed to have the tree but nah, green villager stole it from her)

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ofcourse Turnip Top would steal Rugby Shirt's tree SMH
XD
Seriously tho that was a very amusing find

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
It could be viable since a large and powerful projecrile lingers for a crazy amount of time.

It's not really worth it though, but it is no doubt something you can try.

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
XD I saw this happen once while watching four level 9 AI villagers duke it out. It's quite amusing.

If it helps to consolidate the glitch, the time I saw it occur the two villagers were much closer together and tried to pocket a gyroid that was directly above and in-between them.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
It looked like the villager to the left stole the tree from the villager in front of her.

Shall we call this pocket snatching?
Pocket snabbing?

Top Bottom