• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager tech to spike against Captain Falcon

Moncho

Smash Rookie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5jZrWoHS7o

This is simple, yet cool. Against Captain Falcon, if he up-b's and you tech, he is very vulnerable against any attacks (mostly spike). This applies to any character, not just Villager.
I got this cool play, which is Captain Falcon's up-b twice and I techd them and the second one I manage to spike with the three turnips.

Just a simple play, hope you enjoy!
I am also trying to start streaming everyday on the week (9-12 est time) and playing against viewers using Villager! I usually get 4-5 constantly, sometimes I reach 9-11 viewers which is a lot for me. If you're interested in playing against a fellow villager hit me up!

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Should I delete this thread and create it in video thread? Sorry I did not knew about the video thread! I barely use smash boards!
Its OK a mod can move these posts to the video thread =).

Top Bottom