• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager landing lag cancel?

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
Every character in the game recieves landing lag (except sheik JOKES) if they fast fall relatively close to the ground however I think ive found a way to cancel this. I dont know if this is old or new or not but I havent heard of it yet. If you input a fair, bair, or dair before the hurtbox or the actual turnip/slingshot comes out and land between those frames, it reduces villagers FF landing lag. Or atleast it appears to.

Also sorry about not having the video on the actual page, i'm kinda new to smashboards and on a phone lol http://youtu.be/0-Hdf8Z-AUo

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
A-landing, is inputting a certain aerial before the hitbox comes out, making it have no landing lag

It'll get you outta tumble animation without having to use your jump/tech/use an aerial xD

Top Bottom