• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

villager doubles discussion.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I've been doing a lot of team battles online lately, and they've been a lot of fun. I'm glad at last half the battles don't lag.

I usually start the match by getting to the edge and throwing out a gyroid and tree. Frequently however, my teammate rushes in without me and gets pummeled, and I'm forced out of hiding to go help.

It's nice when my teammate gets it and camps with me.

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
Lucario is the best partner for Villager imo. When Lucario has high aura, pocket his fully charged Aura Sphere. It will not only be a near 1hko about as strong as Mac's KO punch, but it will also insta-break shields.

Megaman's fully charged f-smash is about the same

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Something I haven't actually tested yet... you can pocket with friendly fire off, I take it? I haven't heard anyone specify, so I'm assuming teams without FF can have projectiles pocketed, right?

edit: ok I got into some for glory team matches with my brother today and wasn't able to pocket his projectiles. All the team battle talk must be about competitive / FF on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom