• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Combos Using Other Characters Pocketed Items

Kevin Fetters

Smash Rookie
Sometime last week I was looking for combos that you could do with Villager using other characters items, after not finding much I decided to piece one together myself, I figured other Villager mains and enthusiasts might enjoy it so here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDwTDJHRXdk&feature=youtu.be

A few pre video notes:
There are some characters I left out do to keeping the video short/there combo was similar to many other combos already showcased. The prime example of this was ROB, most of his combos come in a Down Throw, F-air, Laser format, something shown off a lot in this already.

Not all of these combos are guaranteed all the time.

This is my first time doing something like this, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sometime last week I was looking for combos that you could do with Villager using other characters items, after not finding much I decided to piece one together myself, I figured other Villager mains and enthusiasts might enjoy it so here it is!

A few pre video notes:
There are some characters I left out do to keeping the video short/there combo was similar to many other combos already showcased. The prime example of this was ROB, most of his combos come in a Down Throw, F-air, Laser format, something shown off a lot in this already.

This is my first time doing something like this, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Today I learned i should down tilt more

RAzul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RioFlows
3DS FC
0705-4214-5965

A few pre video notes:

I greatly appreciate this man. Thank you.

D

Deleted member

This is a very underrated post, Villager mains should know some of these combos against a MUs that could be really useful!

Top Bottom