• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos of my Main's in action and looking to have a few friendly matches

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Hey guys, how is everyone enjoying the game so far? I thought I upload a few of my matches 1v1 for glory battles here. I don't have a capture card at the moment but I did edit a bit to make it view able. So here are my 3 Main's Which are Link, Mario, and Ness. I'm probably nowhere near half as good as you guys here but I would love to train with a few of you so I can get better and plus I want to learn Shulk while I am at it. I know most of you here are probably 1v1 fiends but I would love to do some free for all's as well with No Items and 2 stock sometime too. Here is my friend code: 4339-2485-7226
and advice is welcome as well.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey guys, how is everyone enjoying the game so far? I thought I upload a few of my matches 1v1 for glory battles here. I don't have a capture card at the moment but I did edit a bit to make it view able. So here are my 3 Main's Which are Link, Mario, and Ness. I'm probably nowhere near half as good as you guys here but I would love to train with a few of you so I can get better and plus I want to learn Shulk while I am at it. I know most of you here are probably 1v1 fiends but I would love to do some free for all's as well with No Items and 2 stock sometime too. Here is my friend code: 4339-2485-7226
and advice is welcome as well.

Gonna get the game soon............. hoping to face with you @ MugenLord MugenLord , when do you use your 3DS?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just contact me when you get the game, ill be around.
OK,also remind you that I might not play the game much due to school work and personal life errands.
I am hoping to get a Wii U next year when I got enrollment of a college. So I hope we can fight on the Wii U too for few months to come.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Pretty sure I played a 1 on 1 with you today haha, but the connection was atrocious, I actually got dropped from the game. Think it was on my end, roommate must have been torrenting something.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Pretty sure I played a 1 on 1 with you today haha, but the connection was atrocious, I actually got dropped from the game. Think it was on my end, roommate must have been torrenting something.
Was your name the same as your SmashBoard Profile? If so then yea I think we did play each other before.

SuperBottle

Smash Cadet
NNID
El Toro
3DS FC
4356-0343-9127
anyone still playing, i just got home from work. looking to drop some matches.
If you want a match, I'm up for one.

On topic, I really like how you countered that sonic with link. You had fine reads all game.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
If you want a match, I'm up for one.

On topic, I really like how you countered that sonic with link. You had fine reads all game.
Thanks, I knew I couldn't fight him head on I had to slow him down. This thread is still open for all of you guys, whenever you guys want to play with me and a few others just post here. I am open to play so just hit me up.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
If only I had Wi-Fi access (or lived in Philadelphia), or otherwise I'd be happy to take you on, I need a decent sparing partner since I just recently got the game.

Dark Pit, Duck Hunt, (the 3 3rd Party characters), & a mix of Shulk, Ganondorf, Lucina & Little Mac are whom I used the most.

K-45

Smash Journeyman
I'm almost always down for a battle i'll add u when I get back home FC: 5129-2397-9679

Last edited:

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
If only I had Wi-Fi access (or lived in Philadelphia), or otherwise I'd be happy to take you on, I need a decent sparing partner since I just recently got the game.

Dark Pit, Duck Hunt, (the 3 3rd Party characters), & a mix of Shulk, Ganondorf, Lucina & Little Mac are whom I used the most.
I was going to pick up Little Mac when he is first revealed, but he is too popular right about now and I am the type that really don't like to go for the popular picks lol. I would love to take on your Duck Hunt, I never fought one yet and Shulk I would love to see as well because I am learning him at the moment.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
I was going to pick up Little Mac when he is first revealed, but he is too popular right about now and I am the type that really don't like to go for the popular picks lol. I would love to take on your Duck Hunt, I never fought one yet and Shulk I would love to see as well because I am learning him at the moment.
Yea, learning a new character isn't that difficult once you start getting used to their attacks and how they combo and whatnot.

I do have a Skype account (which doesn't have a camera attached, since my computer never came with one), I'm actually going to Gamestop some point today, I'll see if they have a Wi-Fi product (or something that I can plug my computer's plugs into.)

Last edited:

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Yea, learning a new character isn't that difficult once you start getting used to their attacks and how they combo and whatnot.

I do have a Skype account (which doesn't have a camera attached, since my computer never came with one.)
My Skype is MugenLord.

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
wish 3ds had in game chat :/

I dont remember sonic being this hard to KO. :3

Im slowly fixing this predictable problem :/

Last edited:

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
In a match at the moment
well my hour is up D: guess i still need to improve my mixups then :3

your sonic is amazingly fast, but the few KO moves he has require a deep read of the opponent or control of the match to land. Your ness is downright scary, simply because you have the flexibility to do incredible punishment with your blast and your back throw.

Last edited:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Was your name the same as your SmashBoard Profile? If so then yea I think we did play each other before.
It was yeah. Played Falcon. I was getting bodied hard but the game kicked me out before the match ended. We should rematch sometime.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
It was yeah. Played Falcon. I was getting bodied hard but the game kicked me out before the match ended. We should rematch sometime.
Yea, we can play sometime. I am taking a break for a minute just battled Kyxsune and my hands are sore lol. Holding the 3DS to play a game like this for an hour really wares on my hands.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
I'm almost always down for a battle i'll add u when I get back home FC: 5129-2397-9679

I didn't forget ya, my Skype is MugenLord.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Yea, we can play sometime. I am taking a break for a minute just battled Kyxsune and my hands are sore lol. Holding the 3DS to play a game like this for an hour really wares on my hands.
Hopefully the next time I go to Wal-Mart (hopefully sometime this month), I'll get myself a Wi-Fi attachment for my computer, because I can't wait to have my very 1st online match.

RockMannRush

Smash Rookie
Mugen Lord, I am new to this cite and I'm not exactly sure how to operate in it. I'm looking for someone to play in order to better myself and I'd love to battle you some time. My FC is (1779 0717 6485) and I hope to fight you soon.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Hey MugenLord, the online match may have to wait a month or two, since my mom's computer monitor died out on her, and I'm going to have to get a new monitor for my own computer (I'm also going to have to buy a new computer tower, since my UBS port for my Ethernet cable that I bought over a month ago died out and doesn't get me my internet access).

Good news is that I have most of of my old stuff memorized (including my username & password & my Skype account).

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Just got online with my 3DS for the very 1st time (had to go around town to find an access point), and it seems my primary mii is the 1 that is used for the NNID, if anyone sees my recently added ID that's me.

I'll be sure to add ya MugenLord, you're going to be my 1st friend. :D

EDIT: I have a FC (shown on my profile to the left) if you feel like adding me, of course it's the same as my NNID name (which is my YouTube name but shorten).

Last edited:
Top Bottom