• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos of me from the Imperial Era tournament

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats right people. Me and my crew had our frist tournemant. It went well. we had it in a studio. too good. So here are some tournament matches as well as some friendlies from the tournament. More will be added 2morrow, so stay tuned to this thread. My friend is the one adding the vids on youtube. If you wanna know the results for this, Just check out the tournament results thread. enjoy:) And Ya, I got 4th place at this one.

Tournament matches

Dark.Pch Vs Starz

1 out of 3

2 out of 3

3 out of 3

Dark.Pch Vs. Bum:

Battle 1

Battle 2

Friendlies:

None in yet

More 2 come 2morrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I added my tournament matches with Bum. Come on people take a look. I think I did pretty well here.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Pch, just asking, why did you pick FD? As your counterpick? It's like DK's favorite level. Why not something like Japes where you could camp him after a lead and have the benefits of a extremely high ceiling?

Good **** on match 1, holy **** you were doing good until that SD, and from there it look like you lost some of your spirit ]:. Good matches.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Pch, just asking, why did you pick FD? As your counterpick? It's like DK's favorite level. Why not something like Japes where you could camp him after a lead and have the benefits of a extremely high ceiling?

Good **** on match 1, holy **** you were doing good until that SD, and from there it look like you lost some of your spirit ]:. Good matches.
I dont know how to counterpick DK really. But I will try that next time.

And yea, after that SD I get kinda down.Like if god does not want me to beat Bum or something no matter how hard I try. Kinda screwed up......

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

japes is a good level for DK. watch bum vs chu where he counterpicks to japes and wins the set

Top Bottom