• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videoography and Brawl Stages

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
It may have come to a concern to some that making video projects, like SDM's stuff, will be very different in brawl (assuming that camera mode is still in). My concern is about the stages. The majority of the stages appear to be too active for videoography. When making a video scenes can take a lot of time even though in the actual video they are short. For example, if I'm trying to make a movie on the Bridge of Eldin, it'll be hard because of King Bublin. On the other hand, from what I've seen, stage activity could actually make for better scenes. If I wanted to have King Bublin charging at me in the video, I could do that.

I'm still undecided on whetere or not Brawl's stages will be a hinderance or a helper in videoography, so plz express your thoughts here. (Sry if this thread has been made already.)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
itl be way better. if ur stuck at a scene, u can make ur own stage
I don't think you understand. You won't get the scenery of being on a giant iceberg if you create your own stage. You won't feel like you're in a city if you don't go the Earthbound stage (i forget the name at the time.)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just hope that Camera Mode is back in or this won't happen. The active stages might not be so bad if you edit it carefully.

I ready to do this once the game comes out.

Top Bottom