• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Video] Super Smash Troll

Titania

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone ! I'm a Super Smash fan and I love video fx, so I tried to make some videos, for example :

Could you give me your opinion and who's your main character ? :) !
I really appreciate, Thanks a lot !

Titania

Smash Rookie
Thanks a lot Wintropy :) !! Ok I'll see what I can do with Pit :4pit: if I found a good fail ^^ !!

Meta-Kraid

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-0411-8525
My favorite was the Bowser Jr. one. My mains are :4marth::4shulk::4zss:(I'd be just as happy with :4samus: though).

Titania

Smash Rookie
Hi Meta-Kraid thanks a lot !
I have already made Shulk if you want :
And ok for Samus I think I have a good video for her :) !!

Last edited:

Titania

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone :) ! I have just finished a new one :
It's a little bit dirty but it's thanks to Wario's personnality ^^ !
Thanks for your feedbacks :) !

Titania

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone :) ! I'm a big fan of Ryu so I have made a video if you want :
Enjoy :) !

Graminthesalmon

Smash Cadet
These are nice edits. Neat effects and they make the videos pretty funny. My only advice would be to avoid using the word "Troll" considering that word is pretty worn out on the internet and avoiding using it would probably gain you more views and respect in the smash community, in my opinion. But maybe that's just me.

Titania

Smash Rookie
Oh okay graminthesalmon, thanks a lot for your feedback. I'll think about that ^^ ! Have you got any idea to change this word ? Maybe "Smash In Real Life" ? What do you think about it ? Thanks again for your opiinoon :) !

Graminthesalmon

Smash Cadet
Oh okay graminthesalmon, thanks a lot for your feedback. I'll think about that ^^ ! Have you got any idea to change this word ? Maybe "Smash In Real Life" ? What do you think about it ? Thanks again for your opiinoon :) !
Yeah, that sounds better probably. Good luck ;o

Top Bottom