• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video - Sheik Movement

D

Deleted member

Hey Sheikahs…

Seen plenty of threads, posts, and mentions of different options Sheik has in her disposal as far as movement goes. Have not seen anything put together as a whole and seen visually…(for the most part)

Just complied the more so optimal movement options she has for anyone trying to learn/understand her. These are standard and basic movement/tech options but these alone will/have benefited Sheik greatly. Nothing new but serves something visually with applications and the how to’s.

If needed/wanted, I could go more in depth and update this to the bone to give a better understanding of the how to’s/applications/reasoning. (Anyone else could as well)

Unsure if this deserves a thread itself entirely or belongs elsewhere and if it does not, I would be gladly to delete it.

Anyways heres the video…

HoSmash4

Smash Ace
I'll be incorporating defensive perfect pivoting a lot more now. It worked fairly well in my last tourney when I wasnt completely sure of sonic's safe zone so me perfect pivoting away (incorporating with shielding and jumped) really messed up his spacing and got me a slight advtanage on him at times.

In the current meta where perfect spacing, is often needed and used to a large degree, perfect pivoting (one of the options with the best frame advantage) could be really useful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Glad it has been working, great for Defensive and Offensive play.
Benefits Sheik way too well.
Perfect Pivoting will be a staple movement soon enough...

Danimal197

Smash Apprentice
The quality of your information is really good.

I'd like to see you mixup your vocal patterns as much as you mixup your sheik movement.

Overall fantastic compilation of great information, and I'm glad the original discoverers got their props!

D

Deleted member

The quality of your information is really good.

I'd like to see you mixup your vocal patterns as much as you mixup your sheik movement.

Overall fantastic compilation of great information, and I'm glad the original discoverers got their props!
I will continue to make an attempt to mixup up my vocals lol...
Thank you by the way!

Top Bottom