• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Q/A - Accepting Questions

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Yep. Copied from my boy Pwii .

Anyway, what's up guys/girls? Basically this blog is about the title. You can ask me anything you want in this blog, like for example:

• "About me" (My name, from where I come, where I live, what I do, everything about "Gonzalo Barrios" -My name-)

[*]Social Life (Friends, girls, etc.)

[*]Smash (Brawl, Melee, 64, etc. I started at the Melee tournaments )

[*]Apex 2012 & Playoffs

[*]My opinions on some topics (MK ban, stages, matchups, Brawl/Melee current metagame, or even something that is not about Smash!).

Etc.

I will evade Troll Questions (If there are ), but I'm pretty sure I will atleast answer one or two of them, haha. Like, why not? But I just can't answer all of them, haha.

Then I will post a video on my YouTube Channel answering most of the questions (I will try to answer most of the questions if not all them. I won't answer questions that are asked more than once, or questions which the answer is something I just can't comment on ).

Click here to visit my Youtube Channel:

============================
http://www.youtube.com/user/vVvZeRo1
============================

So that's pretty much it. And you guys/girls will get to hear my funny english accent one more time, haha!

The deadline for the questions is: December 12th

With this said, 3....2.....1.... GO!

-Gonzalo

BlackspikeD

Smash Rookie
Brawl

Background Information:

I AM AMAZING at brawl honestly in about a month I'm going to start posting some of my over 240 replays saved on my Wii onto my youtube channel BlackSpikeD to prove it; almost all of it being local play (1v1 no items 3 or 2 stock, and tournament maps) or random (No top players except me of course) friends playing. There's waay too many frauds in brawl, like I hosted a tournament last year in gr.12 (I'm in uni now) and only 5 people actually had skill in the tournament (including me) I will also post the final matches by the end of december. My characters I am best with goes Samus, Falco (Top tier lol), Mario, Pit, Kirby, and (more for funzies) Donkey Kong.

SPOILER ALERT: I won the tournament using Samus (LOW TIER FTW)... Sorry I probably sound really cocky right now...

Question:
Which tournament should I start at keeping in mind my desire to meet some great players, and willing to spend about $120 on the trip? Also keeping in mind that I live in Ontario, Canada about an hour and 5 mins away from Toronto (I can bus there for like 12 bucks), and 20 mins from Kitchener.

Thanks a lot

-"I'm da best...." Just like Mike Ross says. And use a Gamecube Controller people! God damn it!

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Background Information:

I AM AMAZING at brawl honestly in about a month I'm going to start posting some of my over 240 replays saved on my Wii onto my youtube channel BlackSpikeD to prove it; almost all of it being local play (1v1 no items 3 or 2 stock, and tournament maps) or random (No top players except me of course) friends playing. There's waay too many frauds in brawl, like I hosted a tournament last year in gr.12 (I'm in uni now) and only 5 people actually had skill in the tournament (including me) I will also post the final matches by the end of december. My characters I am best with goes Samus, Falco (Top tier lol), Mario, Pit, Kirby, and (more for funzies) Donkey Kong.

SPOILER ALERT: I won the tournament using Samus (LOW TIER FTW)... Sorry I probably sound really cocky right now...

Question:
Which tournament should I start at keeping in mind my desire to meet some great players, and willing to spend about $120 on the trip? Also keeping in mind that I live in Ontario, Canada about an hour and 5 mins away from Toronto (I can bus there for like 12 bucks), and 20 mins from Kitchener.

Thanks a lot

-"I'm da best...." Just like Mike Ross says. And use a Gamecube Controller people! God damn it!
Good stuff!

Keep the questions coming smashers :).

Top Bottom