• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vid of Nana only blizzard

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Well the quality is crappy because i used my cell phone to record it, but it gets the idea across. If you have any questions about how to perform this, i found out its a bit more tricky to do than i thought. So just ask and i'll do what i can to help.

I've found it really useful in pressuring my opponent when they are coming down from the air, or just doing it when the timing is appropriate. This desync has been extremely useful to me in getting grabs at low percents, and keeping spammy fsmash wolfs at bay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNbegEcZro

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That actually looks pretty useful ^_^.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
That actually looks pretty useful ^_^.
Thats what i've been trying to tell you all >.< lolz, thank you though. i hope this betters the Ice Climbers meta game. I'm almost positive it will, even though it takes about a sec to perform, if your opponent is not used to dealing with the IC, they won't see it coming.

Miller

Smash Lord
Its been known for awhile
sorry to rain on your parade :p
its just the classic Brawl Pivot desync
What happens is Nana cant dash dance or pivot, so she gets "off-synch"

all that need sto be said ^_^
sorry for raining on your parade again though

Top Bottom