• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victory Themes: Should there be multiple ones?

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
So victory themes may seem pretty minor, well, they are, but I really like music and this is some of my favorite music from the games.
I just love the short remixes.

Anyway, I was thinking maybe each character could have separate victory themes in SSB4. Like, Mario could have a remix of some Super Mario Galaxy song as his, while Luigi could have a Luigi's Mansion theme remix, and Peach could have maybe a Peach's Castle remix and so on.

Now this isn't necessary, but it will make the next part make much more since along with more of a variety.

Say, two or more people from the same series team and win, then (if Mario and Luigi for example) the original Super Mario Bros. theme would play. But say, Mario and Link teamed and won together, then a remix of the two's victory themes could play. So this could make for some really cool, interesting, and even some magical themes you'd never thought you'd hear.

What do you guys think of my ideas?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think every character should have individual victory themes.

It would be glorious!

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I have no problem with individualized victory themes (though I strongly oppose individual insignias). However, victory themes composed for various possible team-ups would be a waste of time, in my honest opinion. Either only some teams would get them, leaving the rest without the feature, or every possible team would get them (and there's a ton of possibilities, and don't even get me started on situations where it's teams of three). That'd just be an insane endeavor and waste a bunch of time that could be spent on the more important parts of the game.

Top Bottom