• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victory theme

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Who says that Metaknight's victory theme is altered? It probably will also be used by Kirby and Dedede.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Who says that Metaknight's victory theme is altered? It probably will also be used by Kirby and Dedede.
just find any e4all vid with Metaknight winning, you'll find the Kirby theme in a guitar arrangement plus his evil voice. as for bowser, that would be cool, a metal mario theme playing to his victory :D

JellyJiggler

Smash Cadet
I think he should.

The level complete theme can go for him, but it needs to be a lot darker than Mario's.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking the same too, but just as victory music, he would have the Game Over music from Super Mario Bros.
A rock version of Mario's is fine too though.

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
The only win music that I ever heard for this game so far was meta-knight. Bowser does deserve an altered music... after all, he is nintendo's main villain!

Top Bottom