• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viable Partner for Wolf?

killaxmayne

Smash Apprentice
Who would be one of the best partners for Wolf? My brother uses Diddy Kong but I am unsure whether he will be a good partner or not. He plays a decent Kong but who would be the best for Wolf?

Also, if you think of someone who would be a good partner Diddy Kong, I could probably adjust and pick up that player if needed.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
my friend and i play a Wolf/donkey kong team and its awesome we play with team attack on though so i don't know if you play with it on or off. Another good team is if he has good aim with his moves lucas is another good team mate for wolf.

killaxmayne

Smash Apprentice
Well, we actually did well against my a great DDD/Toonie combo (though he and I kind of slowed down after winning the first 2/3 series partly because of the lateness of the hour but mainly the fact that he and I argue a lot because we are close brothers). Anyways, he and I did real well and I think I only slipped his banannas once.

Top Bottom