• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viable combo?

h3gi

Smash Rookie
Just practicing setups for chaingrabbing, I found something that was quite pleasing to pull off and wasn't too technically insane. I think I did an up throw on Falcon and was timing a dair to nair or uair, but did a fair instead. Now on the ground, he was in a good position to fsmash.

So I thought, wow, that was really satisfying. After a lengthy chaingrabbing combo, it would be gratifying to end it by throwing your opponent up, smacking him back down to the ground, then fmashing him to fiery doom.

The problem is, how easy is it to get out of this? Is this reliable at all? I can see the fair would be decently easy to tech out of once they got used to it. But throwing the fair in to add to the possibility pool for greater mindgames; does that seem logical?

Top Bottom