• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viability of timeout play style ?

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Was just curious about this for a few reasons but I'll just keep it short (ish) and sweet for everyone's sake.

-stuff like going all aggro and then one technicality that could probably not even be your fault gets you combod really hard or even killed.

-mu's you (or zss) will just natural struggle with based on how you play or her flaws in the neutral game.

-they slipped out of boost kick and had a dive kick type move which nets them a kill or complete stage control.

I find that when I take my time with my matches I play better not to say I am not still prone to the random R.I.P mistakes that end with an sd. these days I feel like the trade off of killing them really early or trying to avoid slipping up and getting killed by their rage is forcing me to work to hard at her early game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom