• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VG CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMagpie6006

Smash Rookie
NNID
magpie6006woof7
Hey i don't know if i'm posting this in the right section but heres my clan

RULES

1. BEING LOYAL. So once you join the clan you gotta be nice to our allies. If you treat our members bad you will get kicked out of the clan.
  2. You need to be challenged before you can get in the clan. So you do need to be challenged by me if i win OR if you get 1 stock off of me in the 2 matched you play you will gain access in our clan.
3. You do need AT LEAST 1 main. So if you don't have any main then you need to get one. So such as if you main link then you can be challenged BUT like i said if you don't have a main character that you play with i will not let you join the clan at all.

4. Be sure to attend our training events. So i will be setting up some training events. These training events will be set up at a time and day (probably the weekend). so be sure to join them!

MEMBERS

-TheMagpie6006 (CLAN LEADER)

HOW TO CONTACT ME:
PM me. I will be on the forum mostly all day. if you have any questions then be sure to message me. you can also do this to join too!

HOW TO JOIN:
So i wanted to put this in the rules but i rather have it's own section for it. so to join you need to contact me (PM ME) or simply just post on the forums if you want to join. but like i said up in the rules you do need a main and beat me.

CLAN CHAT: https://discordapp.com/channels/96055916851372032
To join the chat all you need to do is sign up. you can also use voice chat just like skype. i will be on there all the time
so join if you are a member

And that's all i will be adding alot more stuff soon. I will be making a chat and a website with more info for the clan but like i said i don't know if it's going to be official.

THANKS FOR READING

If you need ANYTHING PM me So Long!

TheMagpie6006

Smash Rookie
NNID
magpie6006woof7
Ok add me magpie6006woof7 and i will play you the rule is the 2 matched u need AT LEAST 1 STOCK on me on each match BUT if you beat me the first time your in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom