• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Veteran moveset changes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
As the title suggests, this is a place to talk about moveset changes for characters already in Smash. So if you think a character should get the smallest tweak, or completely revamped, you can post it here.

Note: This is NOT a place to post movesets for characters not yet in Smash. Please do this in their specific thread.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Not nearly as much as Ganondorf needs his own moveset.

Also, speaking of characters gaining swords, can we get Caliburn on one of Sonic's many spin moves?
Not the direction I'd go, but I would like to see his side b and down b differentiated a little more.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Some adjustments can probably include the following...
  • Falco: Improve the down aerial's start-up lag.
  • Ganondorf: Improve Dark Dive's knockback and travel distance.
  • Dedede: Improve Jet Hammer's range, and make the Gordos more difficult to reflect.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well i think for ganondorf seeing as we're unlikely to ever get any major changes why swap out his final smash from beast ganon to clamaity ganon

by which i mean his first form in the final battle

Kirbeh

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
:4bowser: - Restore his Side B. If we can Ganoncide, he shouldn't die first from his own move. If they really want to punish it's use/prevent cheap kills then let the other player be able to fight just a tad bit more or increase the end lag on whiff. Preferably the latter. If you land it you're rewarded, but if you miss, you get punished really hard.

:4pacman: - Make grab viable.

:4corrinf::4myfriends::4feroy::4lucina::4palutena::4lucario: - Too many counters. New Down B's. Sakurai plz.

:4ganondorf: - Overhaul his moveset. He can keep a few of his current moves like Side Tilt and Down Tilt. If we can't have that at least make him better.

:4zelda: - See Dorf, but to a lesser extent. Buff or change a few normals.

:4palutena: - See Dorf, but to an even lesser extent. Just swap her specials really.

:4darkpit::4lucina: - More differences from :4pit::4marth:

:4feroy:- Differentiate him just a bit more

:4alph:- Promote him to clone status w/Rock Pikmin

:4wario2:- Make him a Wario Land themed semi-clone. We have doubles already so I think it'd be fine. Even if it's the same character, I think a second version could work so long as they play differently enough. Plus he represents a completely different side of the Wario series.
:4mario::4drmario: :4link::4tlink: :4samus::4zss: :4zelda::4sheik:

And just generally buff a lot of characters like:4jigglypuff::4falco::4palutena::4dedede::4samus::4gaw::4ganondorf::4zelda::4bowserjr:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom