• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditters

Smash Rookie
What is Utilt, Dtilt, Ftilt/ Sorry, shift keys aren't working. But I've heard that the tilts are very effective, but I have no idea what they are or how to use them. I don't play at a mega competitive level, just with the guys in the dorm, but we play for bragging rights; it's a big deal. Thanks for the help.

Ditters

Smash Rookie
I'm new to these boards, and I've been looking at certain videos and I've seen people say 'Use Utilt more, or Dtilt more.' What I'm asking is, what is/how do you do Utilt and such/ I understand Fsmash and all that, but what the eff is a Utilt. Thanks

M15t3R E

Smash Master
up tilt, down tilt, forward tilt.

These are the moves your character uses while you are 'tilting' the joystick in one direction and press A.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
We have a Q and A thread, what is up with the question threads now it's like everyone lazy to read or something?

Tilts are a type of attack...

Ditters

Smash Rookie
Ahh I see. Sorry I didn't post this in the right place. I thought there was some significant difference between Utilt and Usmash or Dtilt and Dsmash.

Johrune

Smash Cadet
Be nice... some people are new to the forums, and might not even think to look at the Q&A threads... Won't be many people left in the smashboards if newbies are flamed away for an honest mistake...

-Johrune

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Be nice... some people are new to the forums, and might not even think to look at the Q&A threads... Won't be many people left in the smashboards if newbies are flamed away for an honest mistake...

-Johrune
I would love to think but sometimes when things are kinda already stickied and is already there for people to use and people are not using them, than it's kinda make the original thread have no purpose to be there.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
Usually slower than a jab and faster than a smash.
Usually.

This was an incredibly random place to ask this question lmao.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We have a Q and A thread, what is up with the question threads now it's like everyone lazy to read or something?

Tilts are a type of attack...
Yeah........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom