• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very important news regarding Olimars Down B

G. Vice

Smash Lord
hmmm...have they done away with phantom hits on brawl? Just wondering because I thought a character had to be heavy(coughnotganonobviouslycough) to have super armor. Interesting though.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
This has actually been known for a while now, but excellent find on video proof. All we knew was that it happened in the first half of the move, now we have something to base off of. Awesome find!

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
You're just now figuring this out? *sarcastic clap*

It's in Echo's guide...or did you not care enough to read it?
u need 2 calm down this probably his 1st time on olimar board and he just made a topic not reading the other topics

Cinder

Smash Master
u need 2 calm down this probably his 1st time on olimar board and he just made a topic not reading the other topics
Two things...one, who said I wasn't calm? I'm perfectly chill...I'm just making a statement...
Two, if this is his first time here, why did he not read any other posts? I would think people would take a look around before making threads...but that's just me...

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
Two things...one, who said I wasn't calm? I'm perfectly chill...I'm just making a statement...
Two, if this is his first time here, why did he not read any other posts? I would think people would take a look around before making threads...but that's just me...
yea maybe it iz just u b/c if i was new to a board i will just post something and not read any other topic, but thats just me lol

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
I can't seem to get the timing down. At some point it seems as if the fireball explodes before the whistle, but upon closer inspection the whistle actually goes off a nano second before the fireball explodes. So does it always have to be that split-second where we blow our whistle or does the super armor effect last all throughout the animation?

sfxfly

Smash Rookie
I meant the actual info...a vid of something we already know doesn't warrant a seperate thread...just give it to Echo...
Oh please stop making a big deal out of something so small. The OP probably didn't realize Echo's guide and decided to just make a new thread to inform other Olimar players.

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
Oh please stop making a big deal out of something so small. The OP probably didn't realize Echo's guide and decided to just make a new thread to inform other Olimar players.
thank you thats exactly what i was trying to say

Top Bottom