• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Venezuelan Mewtwo..

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
hello people im kinda new at the pro level in the game, but i've been playin melee since it got released, one of mi friends got me pro into it and now i wanna master my mewtwo, i hope u guys give me a hand at this.. im from venezuela, and here the smash c is gigantic, and the brawl comunity suck my balls here, is tiny... i hope melee comunity in usa and everywhere stands... i think there are like 2 mewtwo's in venezuela another guy i've heard and me... so any tip or advise or any **** u can say about it... say it... im goin crazy tryin to beat the top ranks in here... since they're all friends of mine.... well... that's all i can say now.. hope u guyz help

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
i had men... i've seen every video of Taj, ADHD, its hard ... i mean i've been playin hard... and training... i'm now in the top 15 in venezuela or top 20.. in just 2 months playin pro...i've trained a lot.. and its hard to climb up in the standings... my friends who got me into this are the top 5 in venezuela.. mostly the number 2.. Blea Gelo... i've trained a lot with him.. and he mentor me haha now i wanna be in the top 5 but its hard... i wanted advices or ****.. idk haha anything u can say just say it..

quak

Smash Champion
you can't expect us to tell you how to play if you have no footage of you playing

however, the best attempt at that is my guide, and good videos of mewtwo on youtube. If you want more help, you've gotta post a vid

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
ok..!! im gonna put some video of me playin with some friends... with the number 1&2 of venezuela... so u can help me out a little...

Top Bottom