• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utilt lock and coming from the air

Veng

Smash Ace
yo i need some help with the utilt lock, is it just a situational thing ( works great on bigger characters i noticed ) were you can like just spot dodge an attack then uttilt lock, end with a smash is like 50% on DK??

I also want to know what to do coming from the air, I usually just Dair ( his tornado ) and it works decent because it has a hitbox all around but marths usmash terrorizes me, same with some DK attacks, any ideas what to do there?

Im trying to get everything together, I use Fludd like after i kill some one I charge it, then try and get a gimp, I use fireballs whilst approaching for pressure Bair is used a lot, utilt lock, and yea.... Oh and is there a list of which recoverys can be caped? I know caping pikachus quick attack is pretty **** funny!

PKNintendo

Smash Master
yo i need some help with the utilt lock, is it just a situational thing ( works great on bigger characters i noticed ) were you can like just spot dodge an attack then uttilt lock, end with a smash is like 50% on DK??

I also want to know what to do coming from the air, I usually just Dair ( his tornado ) and it works decent because it has a hitbox all around but marths usmash terrorizes me, same with some DK attacks, any ideas what to do there?

Im trying to get everything together, I use Fludd like after i kill some one I charge it, then try and get a gimp, I use fireballs whilst approaching for pressure Bair is used a lot, utilt lock, and yea.... Oh and is there a list of which recoverys can be caped? I know caping pikachus quick attack is pretty **** funny!
Utilt tilt lock works on everyone. But the heavier/fast faller (fox:laugh:) the longer it is.
Don't come from the air using Dair simple.

To charge effectively, Charge then grab. (with Z) it cancels the lag, and makes you KINDA safe.

Yes there is a list of recoveries gimped. Topic above you.

Hope I could help.

Veng

Smash Ace
Trying not to get hit when recovering from the air is almost impossible, okay I air dodged the marths fair, but then got tipper fsmashed.

Top Bottom