• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Smash Champ Tourney!!! Featuring ENIX MOOGLE!

clentes

Smash Rookie
yo

Wow, another tourney already? I didn't even get to practice yet ^_^ , but I can't resist playing smash, so I'll be there, and I'll bring a cube if necessary.

Even though you probably don't know me, I'm open for a teammate, as usual. I play Samus and sometimes CF, which both need excessive amounts of work. Anyway, see you there!

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
Well, at least Enix Moogle will have a warm welcome somewhere. I'm sorry I biffed the Idaho tournament. I have to work on this day. :(

Enix, a high profile OOS smasher? I love Enix Moogle to death, but I beat him at UST5. Does that make me high profile? :laugh:
Even I didn't know I was high profile, but duh, I'm too good. LOL Yeah I'll get you back this time around buzz, I'll just have to use Ganon this time. Last time I used my scrubby Falcon and Falco and your Y.Link was pretty kickin rad with weird **** I've never seen before. Too Good.

I assume me and Yamer are teaming, right?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Even I didn't know I was high profile, but duh, I'm too good. LOL Yeah I'll get you back this time around buzz, I'll just have to use Ganon this time. Last time I used my scrubby Falcon and Falco and your Y.Link was pretty kickin rad with weird **** I've never seen before. Too Good.
DANG! I don't think I can attend this tournament. I'll miss that opportunity, Enix. :(

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
What about Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Utah Destiny 2 (March 30/April 1)?
Or if you are a skier you should come to one of our tournaments soon while it's still ski season here :)
i hate skiing. i'm mexican :\
but yeah, i think i might be able to go to the march 20th tourny. keep me updated, yeah?

I assume me and Yamer are teaming, right?

south paw has only good things to say of you XD
i hope i get to play your "scrubby falco" at OHSNAP2.
i own falcos.
unfortunately i get ***** by everyone else :p

Takalth

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, some stuff has come up, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to attend this tournament.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Looks like my crew is abandoning me yet again. Maybe I will show up really late to this tourny.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, I've got good news OR bad news, depending on how you look at it: Johny/Chao is not going tomorrow for sure, and if it turns out to be very icy tomorrow, the rest of my crew (including myself) will not be going.
I really want to go so I can play Enix Moogle again, but it's up to my dad if he'll let me...time will tell.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
ummmmm

Well, I've got good news OR bad news, depending on how you look at it: Johny/Chao is not going tomorrow for sure, and if it turns out to be very icy tomorrow, the rest of my crew (including myself) will not be going.
I really want to go so I can play Enix Moogle again, but it's up to my dad if he'll let me...time will tell.

They salt the roads in the morning so you guys will be fine.

-Gojira

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, it's final, my entire crew is not going...(STUPID SNOW!) Even WeatherBug suggests, "Only Travel In An Emergency." LOL
Sorry Enix Moogle, perhaps we'll play at the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny 2...I'm so sad... :crying:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It didn't snow up here in Idaho. Did Utah really get hit that badly? I'm scared to drive down next Friday. :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The weather report said that there's light snow at the Utah-Idaho border, so it's pretty much the further north, the lighter the snow. But don't worry, if it doesn't snow again, the snow will melt in a couple of days (at least to a safer level).

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Well, it's final, my entire crew is not going...(STUPID SNOW!) Even WeatherBug suggests, "Only Travel In An Emergency." LOL
Sorry Enix Moogle, perhaps we'll play at the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny 2...I'm so sad... :crying:

Dont trust weather bug.........DSL just got here and said the roads are fine and are melted

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL...watch the LV9 win... :grin:
Well, it's a little too late, now. And plus, it's up to my dad, and he's 100% against it. I think he fears more snow later on in the evening.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I was planning on showing up late, but it just took me about 45 minutes to drive a couple blocks home through the holiday traffic along with the BYU/Utes game. Weather isn't bad right now, but we got a good 3" or so down here in Orem. That's not what's stopping me, traffic is, since I'd be showing up late anyway. Gah!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
This is why all y'all need to move down south with me. No snow.

Even though it DID snow last night... but it's not like it stuck or anything.

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
I heard you guys did a round robin. What are the results (for doubles and singles)?
People are jerks, I 2-0ed everyone, Yamer got second, and FTS got third. Teams Me and Yamer (Ganon Cannon) got first then FTS and Gojira got 2nd on teams.

Idaho beat Utah in crews, but its not like it matters, because only 11 of you people showed up. The weather was fine for driving up untill midnight and I thank Ciz for chilling with me in Salt Lake city, when I got stranded there on my attempt to travel to Oklahoma. **** you Denver!

It was still fun, so i guess I forgive you guys.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
As I recall, Gojira, you told me that you and FTS got third and you "forgot" who 2nd were. This is kind of disappointing, as top two in both singles and doubles were taken by OOSers. :ohwell:

Gojira

Smash Lord
As I recall, Gojira, you told me that you and FTS got third and you "forgot" who 2nd were. This is kind of disappointing, as top two in both singles and doubles were taken by OOSers. :ohwell:

Right there im being saracastic, I know who won, Also, I didnt care for doubels they were not even worth it. Though i had a blast.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So ya just so everyones clear Chex and i did get second if you recall you got pushed off of corneria and killed by the ship giving us a 2 on 1 vs FTS and we won beating you guys 2 wins to 0 losses.

Top Bottom