• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Biweeklies (Next: March 10th)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya you should post the results, I dont remember how everyone did and i'd like to know.

Zack are you guys ever going to get that tape of link matches to me, even if you dont up-load them just give me the tape and i can do it.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well that was my first tournament and I must say I learned a ton! I had a lot of fun!

One thing about the next one, that's the week of my spring break and I'll be in Spanish Fork so if possible could we get the tourney in Orem, Payson or Provo? Those places are real close to Spanish Fork so It'd really be appreciated. I can probably get Lange down there too. I might still be able to make it if it's in Salt Lake but, if at all possible the before mentioned places would be convienient.

I'll be practicing my Yoshi so watch out guys!:psycho:
Never mind that request my spring break isn't until the week after so I'll be allright with pretty much anywhere.

Are you one of the two who left early for a movie?
No I left early because I had to get home and my parents were growing impatient.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Biweekly 5 Results

Singles

1: PerfectChaos
2: Yamer
3: BattleCrist
4: FoxTheStampede
5: Khom
5: RagingAsian
7: Gojira
7: C!Z
9: Takalth
9: Jeyt
9: Laozy
9: KC
13: Lange
13: Lengeta
13: Pustulio

Teams

1: Blue Team (BC + Yamer)
2: PC!Z (PC + Ciz)
3: NO DISASSEMBLE (FTS + Gojira)
4: We play with no shirts (Laozy + Khom)
5: FOR THE HORDE! (Gideon + Alex)
5: WTFish (RagingAsian + Takalth)
7: Overpower (Lengeta + KC)
7: Purple Pumple Nickles (Lange + Pustulio)

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Hey, for the next biweekly I need a partner seeing as Lange cannot make it because he has a soccer game :dizzy: . Is anyone seeking a teammate? I want to compete in doubles as well as singles. So if any of you would pair up with me it'd be much appreciated.

lengeta

Smash Ace
There's usually a small number of odd-balls without partners for doubles, me being one of them, so you should be able to find one no problem. I suck at teams, ...BAD.

C!Z

Smash Lord
So how come the Smash tourneys are always on Saturdays? Is everybody that plays a church goer? I would personally like to see a tourney on a different day, I have other things going to do on Saturdays usually which is why I don't make it to very many tourneys which is sad cuz I really like to play. Anyways I guess I'll wait to hear what lame responses you people give me on why they can't be held on Sundays or somethin...

Takalth

Smash Ace
So how come the Smash tourneys are always on Saturdays? Is everybody that plays a church goer? I would personally like to see a tourney on a different day, I have other things going to do on Saturdays usually which is why I don't make it to very many tourneys which is sad cuz I really like to play. Anyways I guess I'll wait to hear what lame responses you people give me on why they can't be held on Sundays or somethin...
Guilty as charged. I'm a church goer.

However, I can't speak for anyone else. If it is possible, you could try hosting. If not, I may be in the minority. I guess we'll see when more people post. Friday nights would probably work for a lot of people (though I don't know if they're any better for you).

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'm with Takalth. Sundays are pretty much booked for me... in fact I've had trouble coming to the Saturday tournies too lately, b/c of homework and other reasons... so.. yeah. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make it to Sunday meets.
100th post, woot :)

Oh, also. Any idea where the next one is going to be held? I'm trying to invite basically everyone I know, giving them a whole week of advance notice....

Takalth

Smash Ace
Are there any carpool plans for this, preferably from southern Salt Lake? I can contribute to gas money.

Takalth

Smash Ace
Ummmm.....What?
It's a simple process. I drive to the house of a human in reasonably close proximity to my dwelling and board that person's vehichle while it travels unto the location where the tournament shall commence.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Well I was talking about just picking up Phil but if you were to drive to his or Nate's house then I can take you to Zack's as well.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Dam that sucks the tourney is gonna be held way close to my house and I can't even go!! Dam you people. Oh well I guess there's next weeks bigger one

lengeta

Smash Ace
If anyone can be along I-15, I can pick them up. I'll be leaving here around 10:30-11:00.

Zack, should I bring my TV? If I don't see a reply from ya I'll just tote it along anyway.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I'll be calling around to the people I invited, and give you a final count when I call you Lengeta. The current plan is to have them all at my house, so, that shouldn't be a problem. tty in a bit.

Top Bottom