• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UT Austin Smash Club 3/6/10 Meeting Results

Noc

Smash Journeyman

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Too bad Jose had to leave early, maybe he could have beaten Mitchell. But Matt, you certainly gave Mitchell a run for his money!

Maybe we should have held a regular Melee singles tourney in honor of AustinRC; vids of grand finals would probably have been quite interesting. Come to another meeting, Austin, so we can do this!

What happened to the Brawl minus tourney? lol Maybe it's just as well since the latest Brawl minus alpha will be released soon.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
Congrats Matt... that's 15 chicken nuggets =P
And I was wondering about Minus haha, I wanted to see how broken every character was!
I felt like a jerk when I got Fox two times in my set w/ Shiameyo. It was ggs when we both saw Fox =/

I wish I could've debuted my Peach in tourney though
Til next time!

MT_

Smash Ace
It's OK Justin. I didn't feel like a jerk at all when I got Sheik vs Kirby and Fox vs Bowser against Arc.

OR that time I got Marth vs Zelda, C. Falcon vs Bowser, Puff vs Mewtwo, and Fox vs Jiggs.

Random ftw.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
It's OK Justin. I didn't feel like a jerk at all when I got Sheik vs Kirby and Fox vs Bowser against Arc.

OR that time I got Marth vs Zelda, C. Falcon vs Bowser, Puff vs Mewtwo, and Fox vs Jiggs.

Random ftw.
Yeah, Fox vs Ness, then Fox vs Pichu... ouch
Let's have some random character/random stage smashfests LOL

I'm already looking up Kirby threads!

Top Bottom