• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using Up B in the air as an offensive move

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
I throw in an up-B occasionally to catch someone off guard. No one really expects you to use it offensively so it is easy to connect with it.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I do this I just don't have good videos up =/ but yea it has a lot of range and the autocombo does like 15% or whatever. If I can outprioritize my opponent I like to pop out his cutter every now and then.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
As a further note for those of you who didn't realize it at first: This thread was posted in every character board with the exact same format by 2 people. The information contained within is not relevant to the character. It might tip you off to click the link included in the first post, which links you to a 2007 thread in the Melee boards for Bowser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom