• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using the Tornado effectively as an attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
Alright, the Tornado is probably Mario's worst attack next to his Dtilt. But there must be ways to use it as a useful attack.

Mario players out there, have you found ways?

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Ravage areas that are prone to high wind speeds.

-PM-

Smash Ace
actually yes i found one but its stupid unless your owning a noob

grab, dthrow, dair, tornadow, uair, uair, uair, fsmash

=] LoL

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i've found that if you time it right you can do a tornado right on the edge and send spacies straight down, like a kinda soft spike.

and you can full jump off the edge and use it to drag someone down, then double jump up-b back to the edge, just dont tap it too fast lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
Not a good move. Better try something else......unless you wanna get prepared for Brawl.........what was implied there? Nobody knows. or do they........

mario-man

Smash Lord
yeah, and its such a crappy move except for recovery. doesn't that worry you a little?

Psydon

Smash Journeyman
Come on; somebody out there must have come up with something.

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Why would you hit people? Arent we playing super nice brothers here?

Aayla

Smash Cadet
LOL xD probably we aren't then. i stopped using tornado months ago, just because i find it slow and not useful. probably a pro player would use it in some unknown-for-noobs-as-me combos, but i have never seen it in videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom