• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using Side-B to Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple

Hi guys!
lol.

Just so you know, asking to become a mod is like the #1 way to NOT become a mod.

In fact that's how you're blacklisted.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol.

Just so you know, asking to become a mod is like the #1 way to NOT become a mod.

In fact that's how you're blacklisted.
Asking HOW to become a mod is totally different. Ik that asking to become one is how you can't. I did my research. Which is EXACTLY why i asked if there was a way POSSIBLE or the PROCESSS to go through and WHO TO GO THROUGH. Cuz these boards don't have anything anywhere saying anything about it that's openly viewable without an uuber amount of searching.

Kuro~]Hey Roxy said:
Im simply inquiring if this is even a possibility.[/COLOR] If not, oh well. Look forward to hearing back~ You can check the social in case you think i made these up :p Starts on page 374.

I believe Kuro would make a good mod. He has been active on the Pit forums for a long time and has made contributions. He seems cool.

Plus having a mod with a bedtime makes me giggle a little.
Kuro would probably make a great mod.
i'd be down for kuro being a mod
I agree with kuro being a mod as well.
I'd be a mod as i always read everything b4 hand and check pit boards everyday...and am pretty logical person...but you have to apply for those things and i'm sure i don't meet the requirements x3 that or Roxy made me one. Which would be the only way~ so yaaaa~

Man i love these ~ symbols XD

Thanks for the love though guys~

oh ya working on d3 mu summary atm~ if i finish tonight ill post it

Edit: Nvm dad just rained on my progress. Have to go to bed after dinner even w/no school the next day >3>
Blacklisted for constructional research...wooo!!!!

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Kuro has the support of the entire pit boards ;) if that doesnt sway you then idk what will

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
im hurt kuro. im the one who suggested you be our mod in the first place and you didn't quote me :(........... :roll:
Haha.

/10chars.

Guys you don't seem to grasp this. Even with the entire boards support there is almost no way to for me to get mod now cuz im "blacklisted" for trying to do some research.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I don't think you guys will get what I'm trying to prove here. So I'm just going to shut up.
That doesnt solve confusion, questions, problems, or anything of the sort. And as a mod i think you should clarify so the situation can be noted and not forgotten...

Purple

Hi guys!
No, I shouldn't.

As a mod I just need to make sure things are decently ran. Considering no one's getting trolled, the pit boards are having good conversation, etc. I'm doing just what I need to do.

Going to lock this though, this completely changed from the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom