• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using all 4 taunts

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Ok I play Brawl online with my friend and I use the Wii remote and nunchuck. I don't know how to do this, but is there a way to use all 4 taunts with the Wii remote and nunchuck. I know how to do the taunts where you press 1 or 2, but how do you do the other 2 taunts?

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
You can probably find a way by switching the controls around.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Ok I play Brawl online with my friend and I use the Wii remote and nunchuck. I don't know how to do this, but is there a way to use all 4 taunts with the Wii remote and nunchuck. I know how to do the taunts where you press 1 or 2, but how do you do the other 2 taunts?
I'm not sure, but I know how you CAN taunt just using the Wiimote. Press taunt button + direction on pad that you want to taunt. I could never figure out the Wiimote Nunchuck taunt, though.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
But four messages to taunt with.

Press 1+2 simeltaneously.
That never worked for me. I taunt with 1, then press both simultaneously, and got taunt 1. I did the same after pressing 2, and got 2. It is pretty near impossible to do it like that.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
That never worked for me. I taunt with 1, then press both simultaneously, and got taunt 1. I did the same after pressing 2, and got 2. It is pretty near impossible to do it like that.
Then you're just pressing the first button too early. That happened to me, too, like 4 times. Then I got the timing right and it's good. I only taunt sometimes with the 1 and 2 buttons.

I switched my taunts to the d-pad. I didn't plan on doing anything with the d-pad anyway.

Edds

Smash Ace
you have to face different directions to do the left and right taunts. it said in the manual GOD****

Top Bottom