• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using a hitbox / fightstick with Lucario

ZeroStar.hX

Smash Rookie
Interested in using one of the smaller fightsticks I own and a converter to try and play lucario with a fight stick :0.

It seems like with a fight stick you might be able to execute some more tightly timed combos.

Anyone have any experience in this? If not I'll likely try and post a video or 2.

iLink

Smash Champion
I wouldn't try it because you wouldn't have as much control with aerials such as a retreating fair or approaching bair.

I would also think that using a hitbox wouldn't let you use tilt commands.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Well it would be a fun experiment, at least. Do it for science.

I agree that a hitbox wouldn't work very well, though. I tried playing a SSB64 rom with keyboard once, and after the initial novelty factor wore off I just got frustrated with the lack of tilt control.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
I've tried with a TvC stick, it's almost as unplayable as Wii remote if you don't have analog control.

Top Bottom