• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Useful Ledge Tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
this has been known for EVER, you can do that with any attack from a ledge jump, next time please use the Q and A thread for stuff like this.

mod please close.

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
If anyone needs to see I have replays just need someone to upload. The tech doesn't have to be done perfectly. A none perfect one will shine very slightly above the edge. A perfect one will Cancel the ledge jump animation completely ,shine instantly and you will be on stage. Good for projectile spam on edge possibly and mix up for get back on stage if your above 100 %.

Uzi so your telling me you can instantly cancel a ledgehop ( as pressing jump while holding the ledge) and instantly be on stage with ANY attack? I know what you mean but I think this is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom