• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 USA Vs. The World Crew Battle-- It happened, right?

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
I've been searching for quite some time and it looks like it wasn't uploaded anywhere for Apex 2014. What's the deal?

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Time constraints, brackets behind schedule, world being underrepresented (I can think of only 4 players off the top of my head), and a number of other things.

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
Time constraints, brackets behind schedule, world being underrepresented (I can think of only 4 players off the top of my head), and a number of other things.
Ahh. Okay, that makes sense. That's unfortunate, it's my favorite crew battle to watch and the one I was most excited for :/

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
It wasnt US vs the World. It was supposed to be Ec vs Wc but the majority of Wc just decided to not wanna do it anymore.

Top Bottom