• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

US Style keyboard when purchasing online from Canada

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't know about you guys, but I just am NOT a fan of the small left shift key present on most laptops sold in the Canadian market for that format. I'm looking into getting something from Dell (Alienware line because the XPS designs/colorings blow right now. so bland).

Can you purchase from the US site and have it deliver to Canada still so that I can get the US keyboard instead of the Canadian keyboard? Call me picky, but I just do not like that shift key's size. Or if anyone has experience getting Alienware from Canada, can you get the US style keyboard still?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Do you travel much with your laptop? You'd probably be better off just getting a reasonable USB keyboard for your current one instead of purchasing an entirely new one.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I actually sold my older laptop because it was 18.4"

One of the previous generation Qosmio line-up from Toshiba. Beast of a machine. Just too damn big for me in hindsight, hahah. I've got myself an Acer Predator desktop so having a laptop to travel with would be nice that can support high graphics and processing in case I did do gaming on the go, along with my video editing/recording I do. I do like to type a lot when it comes to word processing too so having something comfortable when I capitalize (thank you broader left shift key) instead of slipping up and hitting a slash key or something...

I'm not looking to buy a keyboard to put in, just to clarify. Just to see if buying an Alienware from Canada gets me that US keyboard or not.

Top Bottom