• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upperdash Arm Cancel

BrianYDG

Smash Cadet
Not entirely too practical besides rolling onto stage for a guaranteed cancel but a cool fake out nonetheless. Ignore my potato camera on the 2nd clip. My capture card is being used by someone else right now so this will have to do!

Basically its pretty self explanatory. The easiest and most efficient way to cancel it on stage is just to roll from the ledge and side b towards whatever side you rolled from. It's nothing fancy, no new AT or blah blah, just something you can use to fake out people. Enjoy! IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE YOU MAY OBLITERATE THIS THREAD. (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDvzunNwKbU

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Pretty cool to see, but I can see that being more of a situational tactic. Honestly, your better of just stading and wait for your opponent to make the first move. The only time I find that to be useful is when your opponent is contanstly jumping from the ledge.

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Good news. i found this out a while ago but i just didnt think it was useful. i cameback to it today seeing how ive found a spot to 100% do it now and ive got some interesting things > making a video about it now

Top Bottom