• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uploaded for the lawls

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTOxkTpaayw

Identical in purpose to Rykoshet's video, but not as amusing in my opinion.

Yay I have a recording device now :).
I highly enjoyed the video, namely because I take pleasure seeing R.O.B. beaten, especially by good Ikes.

Real sly use of the Up Air at the end of the second stock, I'll have to keep that in mind for the future.

The lack of epic Eruption or Counter kills (or their usage at all) was slightly disappointing, and all those whiffed Dtilts could have been timed slightly better.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I highly enjoyed the video, namely because I take pleasure seeing R.O.B. beaten, especially by good Ikes.

Real sly use of the Up Air at the end of the second stock, I'll have to keep that in mind for the future.

The lack of epic Eruption or Counter kills (or their usage at all) was slightly disappointing, and all those whiffed Dtilts could have been timed slightly better.
ROB doesn't seem to have any powerful attacks that can be used against him for killing, but I see your point (Counter stagespike kill would be hilarious :laugh:). Eruption kills are always funny, but it's more interesting to see quick matches with low % spikes, right? :p

But yeah, the DTilts were bad, I should've realized he wouldn't come up over the edge with an attack; he was very conservative about that when I'm on the stage.

Top Bottom