• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updates to Fox's Blaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Well, from what we've seen, Fox now has his blaster out at all times, so does this mean that his combat will be more blaster based, and that his blaster will be stronger? Or will it stay the same? I'd think they'd make it stronger, if it's going to be constantly out.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Personally I think fox should use his blaster, becuase isnt it what fox is about?
He is not a martial artist, he is a space pilot who shoots things!

burrito

Smash Lord
Actually from the knew screenshots, we can clearly see that fox does not have his blaster out at all times. I wonder what's up with that.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i think having the blaster out at all times will effectively slow fox down. not to the point the kirby nerf, but it will be just enough to do the job. also he will have some pistol whip attacks

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
lolz at pistol whip

Maybe theres been a change in design based on the new screen shots. But of course they could just be rendered. I personally think Fox will still have his blaster out at all times.

To answer your question though, they'll probably make it give the same amount of damage on each blaster hit, with added moves to suit it.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
well in response to those pictures, if you look closely you'll notice that the gun isn't in his holster. so although its not in is hand at that moment, it is out and in battle

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
well in response to those pictures, if you look closely you'll notice that the gun isn't in his holster. so although its not in is hand at that moment, it is out and in battle
Would be cool if he was able to drop in during battle, and it'll be out on the battlefield until he picked it back up. Maybe another player would be able to pick it up and use it against him, too.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
nah, although he does have to be able to throw his gun at enemies like in the classic superman bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom