• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upcoming Smash 64 Tourney - Milwaukee

Death64

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
First time on the site! Seems like a really cool place for smash players to get together and talk about SHTUFF.

Anyway, I've been holding Smash 64 tournaments at my apartment in Milwaukee (East Side) for the past 3 years now, and I've usually had around 20-30 participants. I've basically only made it as a Facebook event available to friends (and friends of friends). I was just at the King of the North tourney also being held in Milwaukee, and it seemed like there was a decent interest in Smash 64 with some of the guys there. I will be holding my tournament in a little over a month, and I was just seeing if there is any interest in the Milwaukee area for Smash 64. This seems like the perfect place to find out. I will also be posting about it on the Wisconsin Smash Bros Facebook page. Please send me a reply if you have any interest, or send me an add on Facebook. My name is Jack Taddy.
Hope there are some people out there to join!
Thanks

Here is a link to the Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/244...reate&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49

Oh and I should note.. This is NOT an online tournament. There will be no online play at this tourney. Also, we only play on N64s. If anyone wants to bring their Wii and mess around on the homebrew version of Smash 64, thats fine, but official games will only be played on N64 consoles.

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
Everything about this is GOOD. If it's possible for me to be there I will
Need setups?

Last edited:

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
wednesday? wtf

we'll probably come through, but no promises if its midweek

want more entrants, make it weekend if possible

EDIT: oops i skipped to july on my windows calendar

Last edited:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm prolly in there

tell your "competitive" friend to show up, he's gonna get bopped.

Last edited:

Death64

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
Thanks to those of you who came. It was a lot of fun! I'd love to come down by you Chicago kids sometime if there are some tournaments happening in the near future. I'm sure i'll be doing this again next year as well. Also, I'll be purchasing a gaming PC in the next few months, so I'll absolutely have to start doing some online play.

Top Bottom