• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UpB

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
I like up b if they're recovering and they try to snap to the ledge or land on the stage from above rather than di'ing back to the lip. I also throw out random up b when I can read their roll. I use up b a lot though, probably too much, and my friends make fun of me for hire l how much I up b, but basically what I'm saying is that it's really strong and sends anyone it knocks off the stage at a downward death angle. You'll get punished, combo'd, and killed if they catch you, but it's too powerful a killing option to reserve solely for recovery.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Out of shield it can work if the opponent is not clean with their shield pressure.

It can also be used after dthrow on various members of the cast at various percentages [if you can grab Fox at ~120%, dthrow up+b is a true combo - I think the percent can be lower but I know it works in that range].

Top Bottom