• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up Tilt Kill Percents

Doctor_Panduck

Smash Rookie
NNID
quickpoison
I don't know for sure whether or not this already exists (please feel free to tell me if it is)

This will be updated as I get more information.

Keep in mind that this list is made on FD, so these percents might be different based on the stage.

One more thing: this is made with minimal DI. I might get around to making one with optimal DI, but at the moment, I don't have the time to do so.

NO RAGE

Mario - 83
Luigi - 80
Peach - 75
Bowser - 93
Yoshi - 84
Rosalina - ?
Bowser Jr. - 87
Wario - 89
Game & Watch - 69
Donkey Kong - 98
Diddy Kong - 82
Link - 87
Zelda - 76
Sheik - ?
Ganondorf - 91
Toon Link - 78
Samus - 85
Zero Suit Samus - ?
Pit - 82
Palutena - 77
Marth - 81
Ike - 89
Robin - 81
Kirby - 71
King Dedede - 101
Meta Knight - 75
Little Mac - 79
Fox - 72
Falco - 75
Pikachu - 74
Charizard - 87
Lucario - 85
Jigglypuff - 65
Greninja - 78
Duck Hunt - 81
R.O.B. - 88
Ness - 80
Captain Falcon - 89
Villager - 80
Olimar - 73
Wii Fit Trainer - 79
Dr. Mario - 83
Dark Pit - 82
Lucina - 81
Shulk - 85
Pac man - 80
Mega Man - 87
Sonic - 80
Mewtwo - 71
Lucus - 79
Roy - 84
Ryu - 84
Cloud - 83
Corrin - ?
Bayonetta - ?
Mii Brawler - 87
Mii Gunner - 83
Mii Swordfighter - 85

50% Rage

Mario - 77
Luigi - 74
Peach - 71
Bowser - 87
Yoshi - 79
Rosalina - 67
Bowser Jr. - 85

More to come soon

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
So is it correct in that Ryu's shoryuken kills a little later than Mega Man's but is way more comboable? That's what I've been thinking.

Megamang

Smash Lord
I think TSRK is still a little stronger than our utilt, due to causing more damage. They are both really nice callouts for someone getting too in your face though.

However, we chase off the ceiling way better. A high uair or even bair can be the end for many characters, and airdodging one uair doesn't protect you like it does against most characters.

You can get early utilt kills if you stick them with a crash bomber, and they panic jump after the hit. You can also kill them if they time the airdodge properly but you hit them with a uair right out of airdodge.

A downside to our utilt being a tilt is that it cannot be used OOS or from a run. This hurts our kill potential, but on the other hand running usmash is a powerful, powerful juggling tool I think we'll see more of in the future.

Doctor_Panduck

Smash Rookie
NNID
quickpoison
So is it correct in that Ryu's shoryuken kills a little later than Mega Man's but is way more comboable? That's what I've been thinking.
Yes this is correct. This is off of the top of my head, but I think Megaman's shoryu kills about 3 % earlier due to having a significantly larger knockback growth, but the downside to ours is that we can't combo into it. Also, we can't use ours in the air, however his is weaker in the air. To make a long story short, ours kills earlier straight up, but his is more practical being able to combo into it and being able to use it in the air.

Megamang

Smash Lord
Utilt : 17 Damage / 38 BKB / 100 KBG

TRSK: 18 Damage / 80 BKB / 69 KBG

Source: Kuroganehammer.com

So we don't benefit as much from low ceilings, but at higher ceilings we begin killing a little earlier.

Dope

Top Bottom