• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up Throw rest percentages

SSB Bentendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
BowlyBen
Hi, I'm working on a video, and I need to know the up throw rest percentages on all the characters it works on, I'll also need to know at what percentage you need to double jump. Thanks in advance :)

ReimuHakureiTV

Smash Rookie
NNID
ReimuHakureiTV
Speaking purely from experience because I don't know the exact percentages, but basically from about 5% to I'd say low 30%s work on Fox and Falco with a single jump. When you start getting to the high 30s to about 60% is when you need to start double jumping to get the rest. Anything above that is either DI dependent or at too high of a percent to even get it without following it up with something else. (Usually Pound if they DI hard right or left, but getting it off Pound is also DI dependent.)

If you start at 0% on spacies though then it's best to go for up-throw -> Up-air -> Up-throw -> rest.

If you get lucky with bad DI against Falcons you can also get up-throw rest on them, but that's very, very unlikely. I've only managed to get it once or twice because they're normally able to either jump out or just know to DI.

Top Bottom