• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up for some Ike Mirror Matches?

X-ian

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5344-0425-2862
I've been practicing Ike in 3DS and would like to see how I'd go against another Ike. By mirror matching, I'm sure I'd learn something from the other that I could could take to other fights as well. I feel like I'm not using the best judgement with recovery options. Also, I feel like I keep doing the jumping b-air for edge guarding instead of using something like Eruption. I believe seeing other's methods in practice will help me with my faults.

I've been scanning the Ike FC Thread for anyone who seemed active, but as it is a forum, we're all not here at the same time. I'd be open to play anyone at the moment, of course, who's an Ike player. hehe

X-ian

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5344-0425-2862
I'm good for anytime today. Just say the word and I'll be on.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
So, after all our great matches, my final verdict: This matchup is 100:0. There's no way Ike is gonna lose this match.

Top Bottom