• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up B wall jump

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
So I have basically mastered the art of the wall jump from marios up B(sort of) I am consistent with it and I can perform these on fountain of dreams dream land and yoshi story but I am having trouble doing this on FD. Is it possible to do this on fd at all? I havent attempted it on the lower bottom side of FD but i keep trying on the upper side part but I cannot do it. Thoughts? also, is up B wall jump useful on battlefield?(if possible)

Britex

Smash Apprentice
On FD you can walljump on the flat wall on the ledge and not anywhere else (I think?). It's also doable on battlefield, heck Mario can even go under BF with it. Although overall Yoshi's, Dream Land and Fod are the stages where you'll get the most mileage out of up-b walljump.

Top Bottom